We just rolled in a massive, 800 lb, Eco-Solvent, Grand Format, 64 inch wide Epson GS 6000!
We are excited to announce that not only do we now offer larger format prints but they are considered “green” 🙂
Usually this is when we introduce the caveat of increased price – not to be! The canvas price point remains the same in fact there may be a slight reduction – to be announced! In addition to being green & maintaining the bottom line we will be planting a tree for each roll of canvas we purchase!
It’s a fun program and we’re excited to have you on board!
Thanks for your support look forward to continued growth – pun intended 🙂
Working with American Forests, a world leader in planting trees for environmental restoration, we promise to plant one tree for every roll purchased. This is our commitment to the environment and our customers: “You buy a roll, we plant a tree. Together we’ll rebuild forests.”As a customer you can be assured that we will honor this commitment, and we encourage you to further this message with your own customers. Let them know that your business cares about the environment, and that one tree will be planted for every roll used to create their prints.
We endorse the Science of Breathing Color®
Fine Art Printing Checklist
Here are some fundamental questions for your fine art printmaker :
• If you do not have access to the print professional directly you need to find a new printmaker
1) Archival Inks - usually water based not solvent
2) Canvas make sure there are no OBAs - Optical Brightener Additives
3) Water based UV Coating applied to protect your canvas
4) Acid Free Paper
• Groupon & Costco are affordable but don’t be duped – there’s a reason it’s so cheap.
• If your print professional is not able to answer all of the above or he dismisses your inquiry move on.
Hopefully this checklist will adequately arm you with the right questions – build a solid relationship with your printmaker you’ll be rewarded with quality & consistency.